From lifelessness comes life and from black and white comes an abundant rainbow of colors.
This weekend I've had my kids - and we have enjoyed every minute of each day, playing outside, picnicking, and basking in the sunlight.
Not every day is perfect. But it sure can be close, when you commit to making it the best it can be.
The weekend might be over, but life and happiness don't end on Sunday night. Make a point to do something that will bring new hope and new life to you world every day this week.
- Go for a walk in the park at sunset
- Visit a friend you haven't seen for months
- Eat your lunch outside, with your shoes off - letting the grass wriggle through your toes.
- Rather than buying your Mom a gift this week for Mother's Day, do something really special, make something for her like you did in Kindergarten
- Do something for your significant other that you haven't done for them in a long time that you know they just LOVE.
It's May! The Sun is warm and the flowers are blooming. Make sure to live today like its your last day on earth, and at the same time like its the first day of the rest of your life - BECAUSE IT IS!
When you change how you look at life, you change the way your life looks.